Who are we?
- A 3-year old, non-governmental business and visa/green-card
- A California limited liability company (LLC) registered
with the California Secretary of State (Reg. No. 101998001121) and located
in San Francisco, the US city most preferred for business immigration.
- A member of the World Trade Center Association,
recognized all over the globe.
- An independent representative for US Immigration
& Naturalization Service (INS) "pilot centers" located in certain economically depressed areas and designated for immigration based on job-creating investment.
Where are we?
What do we offer?
- A full range of business development services
- Business visa and green card programs
- Business consulting and representation
- Contract negotiation
- Commercial insurance.
What do we do?
We help our clients in the following areas:
- Making investments or obtaining investors.
- Establishing, purchasing, or starting businesses in the US.
- Exporting from, or importing technology or merchandise to the US.
- Acquiring efficient insurance, retirement, and investment financial products.
- Taking advantage of US laws designed to stimulate export, foreign investment, and the immigration of successful entrepreneurs and other highly qualified persons into the US.
We set up business support networks. Particularly, through our relations
with the following US state and federal offices all over the world, we
obtain excellent business and visa support for entrepreneurs who start businesses in California or anywhere in the US:
- The Foreign Commercial Service of the US Department of Commerce;
- Representative offices of the American states in Europe;
- Offices of Trade & Investment of the California Trade & Commerce
We coordinate your total US business expansion and immigration processes.
For services we do not perform directly, we contract with professionals
such as attorneys, accountants, real-estate brokers, and others, so that
your plans receive the best support available.
And finally, we are an education support service a contact inside
the US that can oversee and coordinate your college application process, arrange English language instruction, and/or help you get a student visa.
In short, we get you in and get you going!